Thursday, September 23, 2010

A new beginning take three.

I'm wearing the same shirt I did yesterday.
Drinking coffee that is way too sweet. The stevia bottle jumped in my hand.
I'm in a new city. I am growing. I am falling and hitting my head at the same time.
I am so late for math, and I'm skipping Geology tonight to work on my Math.
I'm learning that it doesn't matter where I move, or how nice I am to others.
At the end of the day, I'm still left with the black blue thoughts,
and dirty finger nails being stabbed into my eyes clouding my way.

I will write about what we discussed in poetry yesterday, because we made some good points about our shadows as soon as I get back from my two hour math class where I argue with the professor every day. Can I skip like I did yesterday and drink wine with my friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment